Local people. Local service.
Home comfort—all season long!
What is Home Fuel Oil?
Home fuel oil, or heating oil, is a product derived from crude oil and is used to heat homes. It is nontoxic, contains no carcinogens, and is biodegradable. As the cold weather quickly approaches, people are thinking about the best way to heat their homes this winter and if their fuel source is the most cost effective and efficient. Homeowners nowadays have many options to choose from when it comes to home heating. There’s home fuel oil of course, and natural gas, propane, electric heat…which one is the best for your home? There are advantages to all of them, but if you’re considering a home with oil heat, or weighing the options for a new furnace installation or replacement, here’s some of the advantages to using home fuel oil to keep your home cozy and warm.
Why Home fuel oil is Important
Heating your home with home fuel oil is the safest and the most economical way to heat your home. There are a couple advantages you gain for choosing home fuel oil over other forms of home heating like electricity and natural gas. Heating oil prices are 2.5 to 5.5 times lower than electricity. Converting from gas to oil heat can substantially reduce energy costs as older gas heaters frequently operate at less than 70% efficiency.
Easy to Obtain
Hop Energy, with locations in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, and New Jersey, is one of the largest home fuel oil providers in the Northeast. Our size ensures fast service to our local areas and our buying power ensures competitive pricing and that we remain a leading provider of quality home fuel oil and energy services.
Benefits of Home fuel oil
- Over 18 million American households rely on home fuel oil to provide their homes with heat each winter.
- New oil-fueled home heating systems produce near zero emissions and boast 95% efficiency ratings.
- Home oil burners produce roughly .003% of total particulate emissions in the United States.
- Heating oil produces the hottest flame of any home heating fuel, allowing it to warm your house faster.
- Due to increased efficiency in heating equipment, the average consumer now uses 25% less heating oil each winter than in 1989.
- Home fuel oil is very safe. As a liquid, it is non-explosive and cannot mix with air to become explosive. A lit match would go out if it were to be dropped into a pool of heating oil.
- Home fuel oil systems are versatile: They can heat with water, steam, warm air, or even hydro-air, which uses both water and warm air in the same system. Home fuel oil systems can be used for whole house heat, domestic hot water production, and even pool heating!
- Home fuel oil provides abundant hot water: You will never have to worry about running out of hot water again, even for large households.
What We Offer
Home Fuel Oil
Usage is computer monitored
Automatic delivery – you never run out
- Only billed for amount used
24/7 Emergency Service
No service contract required
- On call whenever you need us
All HOP Energy technicians are licensed, insured and uniformed
ENERGY STAR EQUIPMENT
Full-range of energy efficient heating and cooling systems
Licensed and insured technicians for installation
- Free in home analysis
Energy Star equipment including Trane
Service contracts to cover inspections and maintenance/repairs
- Expert installation by licensed and insured HOP Energy technicians
- Get powered up in as fast as 15 seconds
Honeywell and Generac equipment
- Financing options as low as 0%
- Breathe easier with a high-efficiency air purification system
- Reduce dust mites, mold spores, pollen and pet dander
- Keep your HVAC working more efficiently
Smart Home Products
Certified pro elite provider of Nest smart home products
- Nest Thermostat E, Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam outdoor, Nest Cam outdoor IQ
The customer service rep was very helpful answered all my concerns and set me up with the help I needed.
My questions were answered promptly and courteously.
I’ve been a customer for almost 15 years and have been very satisfied with their service and options for automatic delivery and capped pricing. Their representatives have always been very friendly, responsive and helpful to work with.
Call Us Today!
To speak to a HOP Energy specialist who will help you decide which offer is best for you