Home HVAC Maintenance
Heating & Cooling Services
HOP Energy has been in many of your communities for over 90 years! That’s 90 years of being your neighbors, which is how we approach all of our customers! We offer HVAC preventive maintenance and HVAC maintenance contracts to keep your heating and cooling systems in tip-top condition. Should things go wrong or you need fuel quickly, we have emergency teams standing by, 24/7 for HVAC repair, fuel delivery, and other equipment services.
HVAC PREVENTATIVE SERVICE
- For your heating system, we offer comprehensive home HVAC maintenance contracts for both Warm Air (most heating systems), Boiler/Steam (radiator systems) and to protect your A/C.
- We also offer individual plans for Maintenance-only (tune-up) and Burner-only (our basic coverage for the source of many system breakdowns).
- You can sign up for text alerts to let you know when the technician is on the way giving you more time to plan your day! Just ask about this free added feature when you schedule your service.
Notes: Basic hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, excluding weekends and holidays. 24/7 emergency service applies to no heat/no hot water/serious leaks/other dangerous situations. 24/7 service, where covered, is a free for parts covered in plan.
For Cernak and Mercury customers, please call our customer care number above.
- We understand that sometimes emergencies happen outside of normal business hours.
- The minute you become our customer, 24/7 emergency services are just a phone call away, giving you peace of mind that you’ll never be stranded
- From emergency repairs to emergency fuel re-fills, our team is dispatched quickly to take care of your problem!
- HVAC preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling systems running at peak efficiency.
- Schedule an HVAC annual tune-up or a duct cleaning service to remove pollen, dust, mold and other pollutants from the ductwork and fan coils.
- Our licensed and insured technicians will inspect your equipment and make any necessary HVAC maintenance recommendations, as well as repair any issues should you need it.
Why Choose Hop for your service needs?
- Automated tracking and worry-free heating oil delivery
- 24/7 Emergency Service — licensed, insured and uniformed technicians
- Local to you, full-service energy provider
- Price protection and predictable costs
- Anything related to home heating or cooling – HOP Energy can service it
- Service contracts not required for periodic tune-ups or duct cleanings
The customer service rep was very helpful answered all my concerns and set me up with the help I needed
Hop has wonderful customer service and 24 hour technicians and auto delivery. I feel like they have my back in any situation….Its great to know I have peace of mind when dealing with Automatic TlC…
My questions were answered promptly and courteously.
To speak to a HOP Energy specialist who will help you decide which offer is best for you